We have received many inquiries already concerning the corona virus (COVID-19), and its effects on our office hours and operation.
At this time, we are open to the public until further notice or worsening developments.
We are a medical office by trade, and therefore implement the highest standard of sanitization and disinfection practices. We are well-supplied with 99% isopropyl alcohol, 80% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, natural essential oils (which have highly effective anti-microbial qualities), and of course soap. We sanitize all working surfaces between each patient.
We encourage awareness, education, and common sense when it comes to public health safety. We emphasize the same basic pointers that the CDC, WHO, and DPH recommend:
1) If you are sick, or have symptoms, please stay home.
2) If you are sick, but must see a physician, please notify the staff in advance before scheduling an appointment.
3) Wash your hands (after direct contact with people, and before you eat) with hot water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
4) If you have to cough of sneeze, utilize your sleeve or a tissue to cover your face. DO NOT USE YOUR HANDS.
5) Avoid touching you face, mouth, nose, or eyes with your hands.
Our last reminder is from us personally; STAY WELL! Remember the basics of general human health and well-being:
-take your vitamins/supplements
Finally, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out and contact us.
We are operating by appointment only currently. Please review our COVID-19 office policy here.
*Face masks/coverings are required by all patients, no exceptions.
We are accepting new patients subject to a pre-screening process. If you are a new patient, please submit a new patient appointment request.
Please remain safe and follow all CDC-recommended public health and safety guidelines. Thank you.